Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Da Hero Returns Home!

Let me first give a description of myself. For the past few years I have been living the good life in Illinois. Raised in Queens NYC all my life I decided to attend college in the Midwest. Thinking I would get more work done there but I realize that is all not true. They party like a rock-star out there as well. After finishing school and breaking up with my girlfriend (3 yrs relationship) which itself is another long story. I decided to head back to the Home of the Brave (NYC) and start my life fresh. Most of my childhood friends still live in NY but a few have moved and now live all over the States. Most of my family is here in NY. All names have been changed to protect the innocent. I don’t want my boys getting in trouble or feeling embarrassed of any events that I write on the blog. My friends usually refer to me as the “Da Hero”. Not because I always do the right thing or that I get the girl at the end. These days I have been batting like Carlos Delgado if u watch baseball and are a Mets fan you would get my metaphor. I am a Buddhist by heart and try to follow most of the righteous path. Although it is hard at times, I do strafe away from time to time and make mistakes. Whatever I write here will detail my nights out and what exciting events happen if any to me or my peoples.

No comments: